About This Project
Biogas project developers, engineering consultants, policy-makers, and others wish to obtain accurate data on biogas production and use in order to conceptualize, design, and develop renewable energy and resource recovery projects at U.S. WWTPs. However, finding these data has proven to be difficult, and many different organizations were independently spending considerable time and effort creating partial databases. This free online database attempts to address this need and get everyone on the same page with basic data.
A Collaborative effort!
Ned Beecher, NEBRA, Tamworth, NH
Yinan Qi, Black & Veatch, Kansas City, MO
Lori Stone, LA Stone LLC, Leesburg, VA
Bill Toffey, MABA and Effluential Synergies, Phila, PA
Monty Graham, 350 Technologies, New York, NY
Significant in-kind contributions were provided by the following project team members:
- Mid-Atlantic Biosolids Association
- North East Biosolids and Residuals Association
- American Biogas Council
- Hazen and Sawyer
- HDR Inc.
- Northwest Biosolids Management Association
- Material Matters
- Black & Veatch
- California Association of Sanitation Agencies – Biosolids Program
- Water Environment Association of Texas Biosolids Committee
U. S. EPA (R. Bastian, N. Naik-Dhungel) • NACWA (C. Hornback) • MA DEP (A. Law-Flood)
• NYSERDA (K. O’Connor) • WERF (L. Fillmore) • Hampton Roads Sanitary Dist. (C. Bott)
• MWH Americas (A. Umble) • CH2M Hill • REEThink (D. Saber) • East Bay MUD (V. DeLange)
• Thames Water (P. Clark) • BioCycle (Nora Goldstein)
Thanks to Pivotal Labs Inc. for project management support (Pivotal Tracker, the agile management tool).